Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Time for conservation

Had been thinking if its right to go to sch, sick.

With a gpa of 3.33, missing any sch really hurts. Not to mention that you'll have to find teachers to make up for test yourselves.

Not that sch was bad. Had to shake myself awake a few times, and couldn't really chat merriliy with my frens since i did not want to trigger off a bout of cough. But still being there, moving, not lazing arounds and wasting off, fills me with energy. Vigour.

heard a few coughs as well though. Sam, daryl zijian. heh. Take care and don't fall sick... like me!

Tmrw there's announcement for qiuping cup prize presentation and STOMP interview in the evening. Wheee. Part of what i come to sch sick for. And lets not forget, physics pract and bio quiz.Now, now, bio is part of my endangered specis of 4.0s.

Time for conservation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home