Saturday, July 08, 2006

"We print everything, except money"

Saw that in front of a printing shop today.

Been a week since my last post. So ironic, i've spent a week interviewing ppl about blogging, yet have yet to blog myself. Not that i 've nothing to blog. Plenty. Ideas aplenty. Just the 'time' factor.

You know, the time factor's always HUGE. Ur life is measured by time, in a sense. And they slip away by the seconds.

I'm rushing day after day. I don't think the sch's to be blamed, becuz i find myself invariably wasting 2-3 hours a day. On tv, slacking etc. Plus i think on tues afternoon while mugging maths in the library with ian, a polo player came over and he has polo training later that day from 7-9.30. Now, now, i'm much better off, arent i?

I think chess club stuff took up the bulk of the time. SP tournament, openhouse, training new leaders etc. Its draining. But then when we hand over, we'll miss these jobs.

Anyway interviewed mr edward decruz and miss quah on wed. if u dun know yet, my SS documentary believes that reading blogs with poor english will negatively affect the language proficiency of the reader, so thats gonna be our angle.

Today interview ppl from mgs, nushs as well as lee hsin. Morning before philo dialogue session had ushering as well, and of cuz there was the dialogue session itself. My throat already felt bad last night, i'm glad mine lozenges+chuan pei pi pa gao lasted me through half of today.

I'm feeling terrible though. Caught a cold i suppose.

Alright, i really can't afford so much down time. Who ask me yesterday after sch nvr go home and rest and went to play pool instead.

i ought to get some rest now.

goodnight.

First time in a long while i'm sleeping before 11.

i luv the wkn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home