Sunday, July 02, 2006

gasp,gasp,gasp,snore,yawn,goal!,snore,slog,slog,scrutinize

And thats the story of the week, the above title.

I can't remember exactly everyday, but the week's been sooooo busy + the viewing of soccer matches of cuz. SS group made some progress as well, i waste no time each weekday and still wind up sleeping 5hours/night. Oh but i dun feel tired, i suppose when you're pumped up everything's gonna be alright.

My skin aint getting better though and neither will my fitness if i still stay off the gym. Nah tmrw gonna go gym again.

Next wk's weiqi gonna have a break wheee cuz phillip's going overseas. Hmm not that i dun want weiqi, just that a break's always good, so i can clear up the work, get the projects done and after all by wk7 the DMP comes into play and i can enjoy the lessons that I pick myself.

Friday had mufti day and i think i really gotta get some shoes. U know when it comes to dressing the whole body outfit must synchronise and geez it sucks when ur shoes play you out.

Time flies. Last yr i was worried about interview and on fri was my turn to conduct interviews for chess club. Hmmmm. Not right for me to comment too much now but perhaps i should have included the juniors in the planning aspects of the club earlier this year.

Fri night watched soccer so u can imagine on sat how tired i was when i had to wake at 10 for tuition and right after that i fell on my bed and fell aslp immediately. omg. I love not having sleeping problems! Then i did hw and then watched soccer alll the way till 5 in the morn. Geez to be honest portugal-england was quite a bore, but brazil-france was more than worth it.

So today i woke up late again and missed chinese tuition, doing homework and proj and admin stuff instead and now you see, i only have time to blog late in the night.

There goes my sleep early plan, my Healthy Lifestyle.

As usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home