Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sleep it all off

Awwwwwww.

First the good news. My bets got 4/4 right, winning me like 60bucks.

Now bad news. I've fallen sick! Since like sunday my throat was bad already i know how it feelss... surely infection take like 1week to be ok even with medication. Then ytd don't know why wake up headache some more... must be sick then still sleep at 2am thats why... ugh.

Dragged myself to sch anyway since chess club meeting is impt. Then go to do RE then go home sleep.... wake up at 6 then go sleep at 8.30 haha but then stupid stupid aircon broke down and interrupted my sleep!!! ugh! So i slept with just the fan instead.

ANyway i feel more refreshed today and by night time my headache totally cleared off but still never go play pool and watch wc at ri with ben and aaron... diao better rest more i HATE falling sick!!! really lah alot of time wasted not to mention fitness --> zero.

Alright so i'll rest enough!! And really reminds me to sleep early like in earlier wks sleep 10 wake 7 yeah!

oh ya ppl if u play online games then come find me to do survey!! I need more ppl to do, please help, thx!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home