Sunday, July 16, 2006

so little, so little

This wkn has been one of recuperation.

rest,rest ,rest.

I did the The day that changed my life essay this morn. Woke up, lay in bed and thought for ideas. Then it came. THe ideas and everything that eluded me the entire sat night.

Its a sad sad story. my mom said so. And hz said, its depressing. So i'll not post it here.

Maybe i'm just in one of those moods today, mood that allows me to write sad stuff.

And look sad.

Today tuition, i don't think i smiled. I just coughed away.

Rest, rest well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emo, emo, Everyone's oh so emo. I wanna read your emo essay, I need to be emo like everyone else! Oh yeah I dint go to school on mon too that's cool I'm bored I'm so guai REST WELL DEAR I finished all my homework I passed math I'm a happy kid(:

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home