Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rain Rain, go away

I love the rain. (no not the korean superstar)

Yeah woke up to the pitter patter of rain today, just as i had for a few days already. The feeling's so, so romantic.

But geez!

I realised I HAD CLOTHES OUTSIDE!!!! arrghhhh!!!!

Not quite smth i had to worry about in the past when dearie mommy was at home. But nvm, i thought, i'd just wash it again. But then... It just won't stop raining!!!

And no, i'm not gonna hang them indoors again bleah. Too much of a trouble.

So, rainie , pretty please, go away!?

Oh yeah went to run today but could only last 5 rounds before stitch(rather than rain, yay rainie i beat ya!) got the better of me. Then i went to the gym and did some crunches and leg lifts etc. Then went out to play bball when the rain cleared for awhile. Oh sheesh my shooting skills appear to have left me quite a while ago. Bleah. So ended up, my shooting performance ended up being very forgettable so lets, um, forget it.

If you saw my earlier post with 2 comments there, it informs you that mr lew zi jian has opened a blog!!! I've been there and the style, well, is very zijian-nish. So fans of TheSexy1(as seen on his soccer jersey) should proceed to his blog
here.

Oh yes and from serene's links i saw that jojo also opened a bloggie! If my memory serves me right its her 2nd one already... her first one was sadly, only 1 post old before it suffered a premature death :(

Anyway i went in and perhaps cuz of the template the words were tweeny weeny small!!!!

Hence, its NOT RECOMMENDED and won't be linked =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rain, MORE! But I agree, its a bad time for rain now. I'm falling ill, IS THAT GOOD?!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home