Saturday, June 17, 2006

2 maggi in 3 days... no more!

sheesh its my 2nd time eating instant noodles in 3 days and as my sis pointed out it can't possibly be any good for my health. Alright my last one then. Just take it as celebration for winning my argentina bet =)

Today missed the nba match cuz i overslept. Better not miss my kgs tourney tmrw =/

lesson was good today... it always is ...haha make me feel like playing weiqi... tmrw plenty of chances!

speaking of weiqi.. last yr when i go niedaochang,beijing, i made some frens there. Then you know in china there's this weiqi channel and they having some competition to select a new female tv presenter... another offshoot of this recent craze of gameshows i suppose... and two of my frens there joined! One emailed me the links and asked me vote for her.. hahaha

Come on lah... first phase top 30 in internet votes get in.... now no. of contestants stand at the grand total of 5.... even 2nd phase also select 8! So i think they 100% get into 3rd stage where they get trained as presenters and get chance to host their own shows... haha chance of a lifetime for them... gogogo!!!

Oh ya and if they do get famous... dun forget me!!!

alright help them advertise a little:
Siwen
Qifeng
Cast your vote here

who i voted for?! geez, votes are secret!

oh ya. Welcome back Ben from Japan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home