Monday, June 12, 2006

i can open with can opener !

yayaye

Today woke up kinda late. Actually i woke at 6+ to go gym but my back hurt, wonder what did i do wrong yesterday. SO i went back for a rest and when i woke up it was 12 :(

Then it was lunchtime and i decided to cook once again with my newfound can opener and ugh can u believe it i can't open it!! Like, how do u use this thing!!! So being a gen y kid i went to the internet and searched "how to open with a can opener" and believe it or not i actually got results!!! WOuld like to link the page but i favourited it in my sis lab top so some other time yeah. Took pics as well but aiyoh, not very nice pics. Cuz my newfound can opening technique isn't quite perfected yet, and the curry from the chicken rendang spilled all over. What little it had, mostly gone.

But anyway i heated it up and ate it with brown rice and boiled brocoli (i somehow figured after heating up the rendang that if u put anything inside it'll be edible in a while and poof! it worked) and downed them all with jolly shandy. Cheers.

Played 4 games of weiqi today, up from the combined total of 0 last week. Won 3/4 shoulda have won all but got too conceited. Oh yeah played teck wei, one guy whom i won a few years back in real life in a tourney that saw him finish champ despite my win over him >< He was really talkative then and i hate my opponents chit chatting during games so i remember i put on my earphones and glared at him. And guess what. Today while playing he wrote some snide comment like "call me when you're done" and i got so pissed i made so many mistakes, and later on gave away one group from pure carelessness. Aiyoh must really learn to control my emotions. But then i decided not to resign since as tingyu said u never know what mistake ur opponent will make and later on he went to start a ko with me. A needless one, since he was ahead and he found too small and threat and the trade turned out favourable for me so i won by 10pts or so. I had played him earlier and won by resignation after i finished a group of his off. So add to my win nong nong ago, its 3 in a row!!!

*bows*

For dinner i went to hall 2 to eat cheese prata and it was pretty good.

Came back watched So you think you can dance oh my it was really nice!!! I was rooting for either jamile or melanie but aww neither won but hey it was good entertainment.

Then i noticed that japan vs australia was showing on some weird channel (i dun have scv) and just as i watched japan scored a fluke goal so i was so glad when australia scored 3 in 8minutes later on for the win.

Oh my this is a long post i'll sound so loso but hey i'm a good boy, staying up waiting for my family to come back from korea. Welcome back, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home