Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Its Home Alone

My family's going off to Korea in a few hours time, so its HOME ALONE for me. hahaha. Not that i really welcome it though, lazy to walk to canteen to eat ><

ANyway today couldn't quite get up to go gym and the whole day was screwed, slept in afternoon and nvr did work, play weiqi nor go gym. And i know what the problem is. Insomnia.

Can't get to sleep last night. Probably some carried over from qiuping. Or maybe i must change sleeping position again. I always sleep the opposite side (meaning leg to where the head's supposed to be) so tonight i'll probably switch the right way back. And oh yeah i 'll get to sleep earlier instead of ytd teaching the guys till 11 with them discussing smo. Haha i'm in too tense a mood to teach properly, get pissed off once ppl dun pay full attention.

Maybe things will pick up soon. Tmrw meeting zj and co. in the morn for chinese proj. Have to wake at like 6.30 to get to sch at 9!! aiyo. Troubles of not having a car. Then Fri greg's coming over to use my gym yeah. So waking early will be my chief aim!!!

And yeah sms huihui today haha she actually went for the beijing trip which i could not go for cuz of qiuping. Xian mu!!!

Alright alright. I 'll just wait for my presents from Korea, which my mommy promised a Nice weiqi set and some fans and books. Yayee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home