Friday, April 27, 2007

tired, but..

I'm so near dreamworld, cuz i'm so near my bed, cuz unread emails containing work stare at me as i stare at my laptop, and time's ticking by.

Im still feeling remnant happiness from adventure camp, so lemme clear the bad stuff first.I know i messed my work up big time. Econs test and math test were both failures. Like literally.

Interhouse weiqi i lost my temper again. I don't know why, i was really freaked out thinking about it after it, cuz i'm afraid i'm losing my self control.

I didnt like the tourney atmosphere. Please take the game seriously. It's an art-form, not some silly event for ya'll to rack up free-frag points,and create a ruckus. I will never allow a weiqi tourney i organise to be run this way. Cuz i love the game. Do you?

A trophy is scant compensation.

changing the topic, i thoroughly enjoyed adv camp.thx thx. Dairy farm really rocks haha its really like chalet lol. I enjoyed the climbing stuff, thx to those frm my group, the atmosphere was right, encouragement and all. The outdoor artwork today was so emo, but i'm glad to know ppl better. I mean, for those who did it seriously lah. But of cuz if u go and say smth generic its fine, but ur just not maximising ur time.

Highlight has to be the hike back. 4 hours, 7km, heavy rain. HC walter aaron geri grace me we made it! yayness man. And the hike itself, i think i was at my most chatty heh. Although thats quite rare and not much heh but nice talking to grace abt her eskimo blood and finding out from mr koh abt the army, though its not like smth i'm like looking forward to lol.

Oh yeah and thx guys , the guys in the bunk. Makes me feel its ri times again. Guys just communicate differently, its great to be back in one's comfort zone again, even if its only for a day and a half.

challenges lie ahead. of cuz.

and i do get snubbed. Like getting weiqi capt for weiqi despite running for chair.

ok ok okk. lemme sleep. And may i just dream the good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home