Saturday, April 21, 2007

stuff.

yah i know i'm getting quite crazy.

Crazy with my scheduling.

This bullshit abt doing ki hw, math hw, math rev for test(unrelated to math hw) and econs test prep tmrw is pure madness.

Add to the fact that i 'm also planning to hit the gym tmrw to burn off the EXTRA EXTRA calories i piled on today. Oh, and there's ms singapore tmrw.

Now, pausing this whiny shit for a moment, lets look at my last 2 days, and what caused this major overload.

Fri morn woke early to do Yeats poem. At least my sleep @ 11 is working yay.

Evening interview's delay really got to me. Starting at 7.30 when given a 6.15 slot doesnt say very good things about an organisation's organisation. And to have an accusation thrown at you in such a tone during interview by your very own senior who missed a tournament you urge clubmates to go for kinda blew the lid off my fury.

Damn.I'm letting my past accomplishments get to me. Temper, temper, u better not get undone on monday. Rmbr, ur all good and great, but be humble, cuz u need them more than they need you. And you really want it.

Then this whole episode got me into this chatty mode so i spammed msn. It's great, really. old 'comrade', old email fren and old fren-whom-i-once-wished-was-more-than-frens. talking abt NOW. Old. yeah. oldness gives me a sense of familarity, a grasp of something concrete. I like that feeling.

Oh and jiaxi thx for ur support hahaha, backing me up during ur interview. Thx thx.

And today was SMASH (Science & Math Are So Happening! cool name huh) trail at sentosa. Underwater world was beautiful! i'm in love with Sea Angels oh my. All i lacked was a cam! And after attending debrief by the snrs, i think im really not cut out for these stuff, at least on the comm level. No wonder the j2s are all gals. The amt of liason and detail req, doesn't quite suit my personality. But hey, i want to play a part somehow, cuz its pure good fun. Kids, hope you enjoyed yourselves! I certainly did =)

And ha i had my first Macs in years. so nice of ya'll to laugh at me, alex debbie dawn.ADD for short. haha. like how kim tho laugh at my not knowing how to order subway earlier this year.Now i know how to eat apple pie! Not that i liked it very much though. not like subway. Sub's healthier.

Oh and tonight i had prata and satay for supper. Wise-ass me. I so have to burn 'em calories off tmrw. Today is the day to sin, food-wise.

Today i'm gonna start a series of files. When it does actually get me somewhere, maybe i'll talk more abt it.

Next thurs/fri is adventure camp! My sch ends on tues, as far as im concerned lol.

Chiong arh. Its 11, but my stomach's os bloated i can't sleep. ok i'll write me files. cya ppl. By that, i guess it just means zijian and jin lol, this poor 2-reader blog of mine. But at least it's read by old frens. Gives a sense of familarity, something concrete that i can grasp. I like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home