Saturday, March 03, 2007

Here it is, my baby

MY FLOORBALL STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now it looks weird cuz of its blade but who cares it MY baby haha sorry baby for bending u so ugly, but nvm i'll win with u all the same :)

oh baby should i give u a name?

ANyway it was gd ytd scoring in both games (recre game and game vs alumni) heh but i know i played badly in both, didn't run back to help in defence and was pretty much outclassed vs the alumni. I think gymming in the morn and bball in the afternoon did take its toll after all, the skin at the bottom of my feet are peeling! Aiyah they'll adapt anyway. i must go play more fball against better players, better to lose now than later!

On a separate note, this whole RJC this has been such a learning journey for me, observing the diff btwn guys and gals. I'll watch and learn, watch and learn, so losses meanwhile? Tuition fees :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home