Wednesday, April 11, 2007

figuring

nothing that's bad, nothing's that good.

I'm sorting stuff out.

Can i really handle it all? Work, weiqi and floorball isn't as easy as i thought. Maybe that's cuz i'm not as disciplined as i thought i was.

Do i really 'cut a lonely figure'. I should think so. Credit alwyn for his keen observation and willingness to tell me that. True frens tell the truth, too many white lies falsify a frenship.

Should i set out to address that? Or maybe its a case of too little, too late.

Or perhaps simply the need to go "somewhere i belong".

All these 'd be manageable, if only these 2 years weren't the last of my schoolboy days. Yeah yeah there's uni but its different. Maybe it's just the uniforms. Or maybe not.

I'm just rotating 'Its my life" & "you give love a bad name" (both by bon jovi) and "zombie"(cranberries) in my playlist now. And reading 'The Game'.

how sad.

or maybe not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

If I were in yr cls I'd be lonely too. But I really do think that the best of schooldays are over.

Yeah just my random response...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home