Saturday, November 04, 2006

Order

Yay. Today was good.

Finished with my other planning. Moved my pre-jc study plan till after whampoa tournament, meanwhile upping my weiqi time. Spent 80min on 4 questions today, no wonder phillip told me in the meantime no need study pro game. Cuz sihuoti CMI, must pull that up first!!!

upper body still aching so had to scrap my plan to swim. Went to run 2.4 then do the abs exercise that i missed out on thurs. Geez took 12min and 3 seconds! last time was 11min 30 sec only... aiyoh... although i felt faster today than before... probably cuz its been a long long time since i last ran 2.4 lol. Supposed to do some skipping as well but had stitch. I'm hungry all the time, i must stop eating too close to workouts!

Things are going mighty fine, just that they must keep on going this way: Mighty Finely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home