Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Because you can't write to order

Just yesterday, i'd be smacking away at the keyboard, punching up words, frantically keeping up with the pace words flow from my mind. But my sis needed(oh, i'd prefer if she asked, but its more of DEMANDED) MY com. I kinda get the feeling its not really mine. Like, even if u really need it, shouldnt u ask really that hang on to my lil baby with your voice tempered with irritance?

I must be a really possessive person.

Good, good, now the words are coming back.

Went swimming last sun for abt 45min to wash away the O lvl stress and, much to my surprise, got scolded by a lady for bumping into her twice without myself feeling anything at all. And her rude fren rudely(yes yes i'm lacking in vocab) demanded at the top of her voice that i remove my ear plugs.

But i did not shoot back. I felt really calm, and felt no anger. Maybe if my sis demanded my laptop then, i'd have passed it to her(rather, let her keep it) without any complaints. Because i had the Os to hold my focus, to tell me that other things are just small things. That these little guys are out of my range - even if they were to stretch themselves to the fullest, they still couldn't lay a finger on me. Outta range. No harm to me, no harm to my Big Goal.

but for now, whats my Big Goal?

I know i must get back to my gym and weiqi quickly. Ytd visited the library and returned late, then whiled the night away watching Tian Long Ba Bu vcds. Omg i really like the Mu Wan Qing character, though she's neither the main character nor the prettiest one. Just got smth special abt her.

Regardless, the night wasn't the most productive.

This afternoon i went to watch The Teenage Textbook vcd with hz and zishun, nathan and mohd were there too, like a sec2 reunion. U see, i first saw the vcd in sec2 but couldn't complete it, and once again in sec 3, so i told myself, before i leave ri, i'm gonna complete it.

And now i've done so.

That means, soon i'll leave ri too. oh no.

I've read the book "who moved my cheese once again". Indeed, we should often ask ourself, "What 'd you do if you WEREN'T AFRAID?"

But i learnt more than that. Of course, the change i'm facing is the departure from RI to RJ. I had previously looked upon it simply as a natural process - unavoidable, so just deal with it.

That still holds true. But there's more.

" The quicker you let go of Old cheese, the sooner you find New cheese."

"When you see that you can find and enjoy New cheese, you change course."

Old cheese's nice, but how do you fully appreciate its flavours if you aren't aware of others?

New Cheese New cheese here i come..... Let the Rat Race begin.

CHIONG AH!!!!!~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home