Monday, November 06, 2006

I ate choc today

Alright alright the title's so random. Um. I just ate chocolate, the one of the teachers gave on last day of sch. Just feel very lost so wandering around the house and reached for it.

ytd wasn't too good. Aching, so couldn't go gym. Then sihuo got stuck. and at night couldn't sleep well. Wonder whats wrong.

Today's grad wasn't anything fantastic. The REACH video was stirring, but other than that, nah. Graduating in a sch that isn't mine, shaking the hands of form teachers who 've taught me for merely a year, and leaving with an empty folder. Oh, lets not mention the laughing heard when we found out who the Guest of Honour was. Oh please. I still think i 'll look back at the Sec1 orientation camp this year as the most memorable experience, as we seek to incalculcate in our juniors what we feel is Rafflesian, we reflect it best.

The rain prevented me from swimming more than 18laps today. well short of 50.

I'm being so negative.

Oh, sleep it all off.

Or munch a chocolate bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home