Saturday, October 14, 2006

hurt

my first injury in a long while.

Strained my right back's muscle today. And guess what it was from - studying.

Stayed up late to mug last night, first time in a long while since i adopted my 'healthy lifestyle' plan. Cuz i slacked last nite, so i had to study all the way till morn. And my back felt funny this afternoon after 3hours of tuition in the morning.mom was saying, its due to sitting up straight for too long so i thought it was nothing much till i hit the gym. Did my dumbell bench press and twisting shoulder press fine and probably aggravated it when i was shifting the weights for Squats. Tried awhile more but decided to call it a day, given the consequences of hurting ur back, which basically means u can't do any other exercise.

Yucks.I'm hoping it heals quick, i hope it doesn't interfere with my holiday workout plan.

Went open house ytd and found out that Floorball trains on 1,3,6, which's fine for me since i only need fri to be free for weiqi. Just wondered if i could cope with so heavy cca load. Anyway i've heard plenty of ppl saying floorball's soft and all but hey, if ur man enough u go in and make it man, man.

And if i train hard enough, i might just make it into my hall's team this dec.woohoo!

But now, back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home