Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Culture and the new-sleep

Had an interesting title for today's post, but forgot and no time to remember, so i just put what i'm gonna write.

Culture. Yes. I more or less identified another area i want to improve myself in. U see, since sec2 i've been working on 1)academics: which basically only got hardcore a week ago 2) weiqi: which has been put on hold this week 3)fitness: yay yay i've been gymming 4) interacting more: which is kind of put in the fridge for now.

But i realised i must be more cultured. Attending the culture lesson last fri was so enriching. I always loved this part of chinese. it was just all those ting xie that scared me. So i'll either have chinese or lit next yr. Up the culture quotient boyz!

new-sleep. Thats swimming. hA. Was unexpectedly tired after chinese prelims today i didn't study in the train so waste of time ><. Others were going back to slp, i was going to swim, and at the end they're refreshed, and so am i. And at night i can go to sleep, they probably not sleeply. whee!

Oh yes i rmbr smth else i wanted to blog abt last night. i realised that to get A1 for hcl o lvls, throwing away 7 marks for zuo wen and 2 marks from ying yong wen isn't quite gonna cut it. So I PROMISE (no no, ur not listening to a prefectorial election speech) that i'll do 1 zuo wen every 2 days once ct is over, and get sister dearest to vet it for me. I wanted to say daily, but hey, i intend to keep my promises u know?

Wednesday here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home