Sunday, September 17, 2006

If you've studied don't tell me

Been trying to study chinese in the past hour. gave up on writing and just read thru 3A ci yu shou ce.

Fri nite was a waste, tot i could relax awhile and boom its 1am, there goes my sleeping pattern =/

Sat morn was tuition and i went thru electromagnetic induction. then after i went to plan my revision up to cts, bearing in mind zijian's comments that "you end up planning more than studying" and knowing from painful experience that that could well happen. But i planned anyway.

Lowered (i know the euphemism should be 'revised') my target gpa to 3.64, down from the unrealistic 3.7 smth.

3.64's already pretty thrilling for me, considering that my basics for some subject is next to non-existent, and my current gpa is 3.33 :(

Then after planning i was kinda paralysed. geez. the weeks ahead are PACKED and i gotta cancel next wk's weiqi to fit things in.

Then i went to gym. My gym, a parallel to life. Just as i face a challenge in real life, i face it in gym. Geez can u believe it, my bench press weights failed to increase yet again, even though with the previous weight i was doing, i could do 6 sets. Sheesh. so embarrassing when the weights crashed to the ground with a loud 'thud!' and guys on the trackmill all turned to look. oh well.

But i'm glad i did well the rest of the way, ending at 9 when the ppl actually came to close the gym heh. Added a new cardio at the end of my gym session. Its basically skipping, but since i can't maintain skipping for the 3min thats req. for the boxer's regime that i found online (3min of skipping +1min of pushups or whatever other exercise) i decided to go for a 1:1 ratio instead. I tried 10 sets of 100 skips, in between each set i did barbell curl, a triceps and another deltoits, all 3 sets each, and after the 10th set of skipping i did as many pushups as i could last and guess what, only did 12!!!!!!!! throw face! if thats my real max i'd have plenty to learn in the army ;)

Looked set for a gd nite's sleep but then went back and chat with my mom and sis (my sis 's fren ask her go gym and she was asking me abt it) and by the time i slept it was 12.30.

And not surprisingly i couldn't get up today for the 4k run and then i did maths sheesh its pretty bad but i think i'm sleepy still cuz of the 3 mistakes 2 were careless =/

After dinner was doing up the ppt for chess club agm, oh my so many thoughts.

Anyway my plan to study chinese wasn't fully executed but i must get on with my schedule.

So,

If you've studied,
don't tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home