Saturday, September 23, 2006

Don't rise if you wont but don't drop

Gone the way of the Dodos. Those big birds that waddle rather than fly.

Actually, no, my study plan's not going extinct. I was just trying to sound intelligent.

Which increasingly, i 'm feeling less of.

Wednesday's AGM was fine.Thurs workout was pretty bad. Hardly any strength gained. Fri's career forum was interesting.

I'm very bothered right now. U can see i'm writing in random thoughts. Lucky this's not graded.

I'm disappointed with how the week went, work wise.Downright terrible. I'm 8hours behind my revision schedule, and 4 days worth of revision has passed, which basically means this wk, other than chinese, nothing was revised at all. Of course theres the heavy workload that seemed to suggest week 3 has a magnet, attracting all deadlines to it. oh my.

But more to blame is my slack attitude. I can't remember clearly. Tues i was complacent, giving myself a break after a hard paper.I think wed was excusable cuz i was prepping agm. Thurs was a disaster. I see the bed, think 'i'll get some rest' and then the night's gone. Fri was doing bookclub at ruilin's house till 7.30 and the time at home wasted. Sat morn was ok since tuition i revised maths. My maths technique's all there, but i can't understand why for integration i can nvr quite sub in the numbers correctly bleah.

And by afternoon shit i slept again and then i wasted my time day-dreaming oh my gosh i used to like to do that as a kid and now i know when i behave like that i'm really stressed yes i'm but i cancelled my workout too cuz i knew there's no way i can focus on it the only way to get to grips with stress is to cure the cause which if i was serious (and confident) of curing i'd be slogging away now instead of blogging but i can't cuz i'm too stressed.

thats one long paragraph cuz i can't really stop and punctuate my sentences something's wrong with me

My physics quiz dead cuz i dun know how this magship moves damn.but its alright i didn't study for it anyway so heck. but my SS gosh 13/20 for my hard piece of work. my group put in SOOO much effort into it we know we did. Which basically goes to show Effort (not =) Performance. Which sucks but hey thats life.

Life is a tough one i mean look at the career forum. Its either u enjoy and make less dough or trade ur life for money. neither that appealing bah.

So either ur born rich or marry rich. Neither gonna happen either.

bah.

And my neck white spots are popping up gosh and the medicine applied on it gosh it sizzles like boiling water's pour unto it but when u touch it therd's only dampness to show, not those bubbles that pop up after the skin's scalded. but it still hurts.

Those on the back hurt more than those on the front. could it be cuz those on the back are nearer to the nerve center? hey no the speed differences should be negligible. or maybe there're just more pain receptors at the back rather than the front. Some garbage speculation this is, but have u ever had the experience of analysing a pain, then feeling that its no longer that severe?

Maybe thats why i'm analysing my study-schedule problem. So i'll fret less. And get down to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home