Wednesday, October 04, 2006

scared silly

I'm pausing the chinese-blogging thingy for the time being.

its terrible now.

past few days were fine. very good in fact. only monday lost discipline once, ytd nvr study bio.

then today heard greg completed physics and chem and i haven't started either and only started maths and chinese, neither which i can increase my gpa in.

i'm scared silly. really.

been blog-surfing and forum browsing, when i'm supposed to do bio cuz i reorganising my notes on word doc.

but after today i'm gonna can that plan. its a dumb idea to open my lifebook now. just an arena for me to flee from work. I've been telling mum that i want to RETIRE. heh. I agree with walter's group presentation. RP should just have 5-6 subj from sec3 on.

oh well. too late, i guess.

Death.
Claim me if u will.

but just not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home