Thursday, September 07, 2006

And it'll get better.

Lost. Again. oh my. Such an early mistake.

Haiz.

Ok plan for 2k by end of this holi is SCRAPPED cuz i may be going to this wkn trials for some korean tourney but now swa says, u need to have an swa cert (which comes with a fee) before u can join. Eh i'm only joining for practise lor. heh so i may not go after all. Wonder if i make any sense, but i want to deprive myself of any cert till i win my 3d one next year. Get a cert on a high. Getting my 2d now 'd be getting on low. I want to get it happy. And i want to make sure i get it. kinda like, wanna 破釜沉舟. it'll work out. I have faith in myself.

And i'll go find xunkang another day.

Live, to fight another day.

Oh my life's still ok. Sleeping at 11+ doesn't cut it, i couldnt get to sleep and i couldn't wake at 6.30 as planned. Woke at 10 instead and there goes my 'morning' part of the day.

=/

other then that, things are alright

and 'll get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home