Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The three things

As i just told aaron, its a mugging-weiqi-gymming holiday for me. Just that the first two didn't quite receive enough attention.

I should spilt a day into 3 parts, morning , afternoon, evening.

Today's morning was spent at CIP at chen su lan home.

Afternoon was at weiqi lesson.

Evening was doing maths ws 1 of application of integration. Which was like 1hour+ only when i had scheduled 2 hours for it. Crap lah. i 'm wasting time aplenty. But i still felt glad when i finally found out how to do extra question 2, which i somehow didn't copy down the solution for. I'm beginning to re-like the subject. It feels similiar to doing sihuoti.

Anyway sidetrack for awhile. Today went for lunch then went library with the 4H guys. So many what ifs. What ifs we had hanged out more last yr? Before the class became so screwed up? things 'd be lots better. Its not such a bad class, really. Oh yeah the library hor, i still prefer jurong east's one.

The SLEEP MARATHON!!!! no no i'm not gonna start sleeping in and ruin my schedule i just realised that going to sleep at 1 daily is BAD. Good thing is i get myself awake by 7 the next day so it feels fine (i like the positive effect waking early has on me). 6 hours a day. No No. By evening i'll konk out and see what happened to my maths. so many careless mistakes.

Not to mention that it'd be bad for my gymming. And no, not tmrw nite, i can't be tired tmrw nite.

Playing xunkang.

Like how france says playing italy again won't be a rematch of the WC finals, neither will this game be.

But i still want to play xunkang again.

And win.

I'm a competitor. Remain competitive. Win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home