Sunday, September 10, 2006

just not perfect

ytd was a good day. Tuition (maths+chem) in morn, maths practise in afternoon, gym in evening, weiqi in the nite. All packed.

But insomnia is screwing me up. Ok ok maybe its too heavy a word to use. Maybe its, just not used to sleeping at 11. I remember that time when i was successful i'd feel exhausted by 12 and can surely sleep. but now i lie on bed from 11-1.

I just needa work at it. or else more days 'd be like this morn. I clearly remember hearing the alarm clock go at 7am, i pressed it off, plonked back to my dream (it was a really strange dream. it was game-like, and i was a detective. Must be too engrossed in jay chous new song, the first track in his new album, smth di 7 zhang) and then when i woke up again it was 9.45 and i prepare breadfast, eat it, 'lie on bed for awhile' and woke at 12. there u go again.


Now, back to playing catch-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home