Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Veered Off the Course

Things aren't going very well.

There's problems all around. And worse still, they're repeated problem.

Humans tend to sit around and criticise everyone but themselves. I shall follow in this thread.

My aunt's prob is not new. Like an old show replayed and replayed and replayed.

Neither is my sis's. Just a matter of declaring she has no interest for the course/sch/sub she's studying in. Please.

How many times do you want to make the same mistake?

And now for myself. Its the same old problems. Rather its one problem, i'm feeling very lousy, both physically mentally and emotionally.

Physical part is easy to understand. Falling sick so many times, losing all my fitness in the process...Not sleeping enough. 3am on sunday and 1.30am ytd. Back to the bad old days. Oh i'm getting fat again, can see on my stomach. All the chocs and cha hum quay tiao. And i'm itching in so many places. Wonder where did i get bitten.

Mental part can be traced to the lack of sleep as well. Without sleep, everything's screwed.
And the getting fat as well. Look good, feel good. Look bad, feel bad. Simple.

But there's more. I was rushing the eng essay last night and had to read some reading materials and one of the guy said, to enjoy your work, you've gotta "do great work". Which is not what my ss video is resembling. Although i think my essay was pretty well done.

I think i'm lost in chasing these little deadlines. I mean, scurrying around to chase deadlines is neither new nor wrong, but its when u lose the big picture that everything's so screwed up. I 've lost my focus.

I need to restart my weekly planning. Seriously, i 'll collapse if i continue rushing day-by-day. I need to get my gym routine back as well.

Anyway emotionally its just cuz all these probs add up and it affects me. Now for the positives!

um. Haha. Soon! But now i need to reorganise stuff.

Like get things done myself. Can't keep asking ppl to go gym. must go myself like last time. So here's the plan:

Tmrw gonna wake at 7 and head to the gym. Oh not just gymming, running as well i must get back fitness! So it'll be about 11 when i return home. So i'll makan and shower and do cleaning up!!!! Clear my messy room!!! that'll take till about lunchtime at 1. THen i'll have lunch and then its the planning bit of what i want to do. Like , refocus, set goals. And plan the week ahead.

And then i'll do reading, weiqi, whatever pleases me.

But all with a focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home