Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Open and Close

Mouths are closed by default,
But words invariably spill out.
Minds are deep in thought,
But mess's sometimes still slip.
Our ears are open by default.
But words never get in.

So many ppl talking, so few ppl listening. Our eyes look outwards, but our focus still stuck inwards. Haiz. What a day of lessons!

Anyway there were good stuff. Got junren to join our floorball team so we're gonna play this sat!!!! whee.

Oh and i heard from a certain source, by the way of observation, that my lit group is considered the weakest, hence we got to choose new members as well as question for essay first. geez i was taken aback when i first heard it and was eager to dismiss it as rubbish, but now i genuinely believe someone thinks so.

You know, you know, by definition, a team with ME cannot be considered a weak group? I know , I know, i'm being so self-absorbed again. But hey, if i'm not for myself, who is for me? Time to hardcore lit!!!

oh yeah and i really need more sleep. Helps me keep my temper in control. Like i tell zijian, everyone has their good and bad sides, focus on the good side, and the world will appear a better place.

And to keep this focus, sleep's a MUST.

Oh before i go, lemme relate smth.

I was telling ben we finally managed to get the floorball thing so he was asking who zijian was, whether its my class's inter class soccer's striker... so i said: To be accurate, zijian was not the striker.... he was marking the keeper =/

1 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home