Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So Happening!

NTU's orientation this yr is so happening, they're playing some kind of shooting games outside my house now, coolio.

But my life right now... it's going to be too! haha at least i've found the drive to push on. Lit presentation turned out wayy better than i expected compared to the other groups (cuz the other 2 groups didn't prepare =/ )

I'm pretty excited about Book Club.Its as if i've found an old toy. I remember my p6 post psles days, devouring roald dahl. Then sometime in lower sec i was engrossed in The Seventh Tower series as well as The Godfather and many others. But come to upper sec, i seem to have lost it all. I'm reading, like what, Gulliver's Travels? Please.

THere're so many books i wanna do, but i know there won't be time for them all . And i must take the group's interest into account as well. But regardless i'm definitely gonna read Dracula in my own free time. The unabridged one.

I'm so free everyday. I've got 24 free hours, just that i waste too many of them.

Make 'em productive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home