Thursday, August 03, 2006

till Sleep claims me

I was on mc today and last night i was supposed to sleep early.

But Count Dracula came knocking.

I read it till like 1.30am? omg i really like the atmosphere in the story. Scary, but somehow i love the thrill.

My Old Toy's so fun!

My cough drop's really powerful. despite waking up at 11.30, i fell asleep so many times throughout the day. zzz.

But today i'll study and study and study. Omg, in a few months, i'll touch chinese no more. How sad, isn't it? My mother tongue that i didn't really love till quite recently?

Tonight i shall study.
Study study study, till Sleep claims me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Where got not going to touch Chinese? Chinese TV, music, and reading materials are very much alive in Singapore... I'm sure you'll pick them up.

10:53 PM  
Blogger shi hao said...

hmmmmm but still, its not quite at the level of tph's teaching. And certainly no more high class suaning =/

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home