Sunday, August 20, 2006

a Relook

My house's crumbling.

No, not literally. I just looked around me and my sis apparently broke down again, my mum's got a severe headache cuz of that and my dad is scurrying around consoling 'em both.

Neither's anything new, just that, its all on the same day today, with me down, too.

So i decided to look on the bright side. I set up weiqi club at sec2 and we were 2nd, now that i'm leaving we're 2nd as well... but at we've established a club, an infrastructure. And patrick and hongbo has 2 yrs to go, i hope they'll remember the pain, and devote time to the avoidance of losing anymore in the future. It hurts to lose when ur this close.I should know, because i'm smarting from it.

But when i look at things again, the only ppl who think an issue is a big one, is the person himself. I've scrolled through my msn contacts and hp list, thinking of finding someone suitable to talk to. But no, there's no one. Not absolutely no one, just that i'm not in the mood of hearing the cliche stuff of encouragement "Its alright, you've ur best.." or "Jia you!!". Haiz. I'm so picky, ain't i? How else do i expect ppl to cheer a sad person up?

LOl. I know what i need to do. I need to start winning, to reassure myself that i am, indeed, a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home