Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nightmare build-up, dreamy start, dash to the finish?

Last night i went to play on kgs and lost 3out of 3!!!!!!!! UGH hahaaha felt so screwed. Had trouble sleeping last night, until i gave up and went for a cup of Choya, u know, that japanese liquor thats mixed with other drinks. I just mixed with water and ice and it was pretty good.

Today morning didn't plan my ct but hey i can do it another time.

Theres a realistic chance of winning champ tmrw. HCI basically sent their u-14 team, MINUS fcc, so the pressure should be on us to win it. And for me, its my last yr, i'm gonna play, with hunger!

I so wanna win. And i will. And we will. Team first for RI would be perfect, a perfect start for the rest of the guys for their coming years when i live RI. A perfect legacy to live behind.

I'll win it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home