Thursday, August 17, 2006

changing

Something's changing recently.

I've began to value quiet more. I'd lock myself in my room to do work (if i decide to do so) and i have lower tolerance of noise, which is why i didn't blog for quite some time. Its hard to find a quiet time.

Sunday had a scare, felt smth at my heart that area, wanted to see doc but dun know why my mum face turn black when she heard that. Monday was feeling better so i went gym anyway but then i could feel it when i ran trackmill so i stopped by by wednesday (yesterday) it was ok already. I really value health.

Tuesday had weiqi and i vomited right before it while walking there, probably cuz i was too hungry when i ate 5dollars worth of hokkien mee. Oh my i better watch my health sia.

ytd after gym went jurong point to shop for stuff, bought a new shoe as well as 2 shirts, all GREEN! no idea why i'm just beginning to like the colour.

Today's chinese presentation was good. Then rj ppl came to give a talk and then dhm showed us a breakdown of our results which was very disheartening. I knew my results were slipping, but really to know that around 300+++ ppl are ahead of u in this rat race is pretty scary. I must go look at the university websites and see which courses to pick, then get the 4As as my dad suggested and as i've told Mrs lim during PDI. Oh she commented my answers were lacking in detail and she said i did not meet her expectations which she was reconsidering if it was too high. I assured her it wasn't, but i 'm not too sure if i can meet it either.

I better start studying for CTs now. Its like, 8 weeks time? yeah after this wkn tourney i probably really have to tone down my weiqi. Xudong gave it up during this period lor. But i must have a plan. Tmrw's a free day for me, but wkn's gone to weiqi as well but i love the game oh no. But i also like the adrenaline rush from gym and chinky's 1-3-5 gym 2-4-6 swim sounds really hardcore as well. Its really about picking and prioritising.

And there's chemistry to fufill as well. I really need to wake early tmrw. My room's so messy its frustrating. Ugh.

Oh my i dun feel mature enough to handle it all. Its pretty new, feeling not mature, cuz i've always felt i'm more mature than my years. Or maybe its the attitude of 'slack dmp' thats getting to me. I must rid myself of it. Or else.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home