Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally

Finally i'm 2kyu after winning last night.

The "there are more than 300 ppl scoring better than u" thingy must have gotten to me. Today i woke at 7.30 and then fell back to sleep again(as usual) but then in the afternoon i finally mustered the strength to go face chemistry, which is a chore for me cuz when i go search the web for info i dun really know what they're talking about. But i've managed it. Somehow.

Then went gym with greg and owwww my left hand, hurt a tiny muscle somewhere near the forearm(i'm hoping its not the bone's thats hurt). Was so dangerous, was doing bench press with dumbbells and suddenly my left hand smarted and gosh the weight dropped to my face! lucky greg was spotting for me and phew my face's saved. Thx greg and his quick reflexs :P

Now that i've gotten chem off my mind i can go to weiqi tourney tmrw in peace and tmrw morn i'm gonna wake early(and not fall back to sleep. No i'm not gonna sleep at 1 again today) and plan my study schedule (CT is like, 8 wks away?).

Yes.

Then i'll live up to my potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home