Monday, August 28, 2006

Get tough, cuz things will just get tougher

My much vaunted RE has come to a close. The result? 67/100. And 12/20 for oral. Do i speak so badly?

I begin to understand my dad's confidence more. Sometimes its overbearing; experts tell him 'no' and he insists on 'yes'. But thats self belief. Which i need.

I looked thru my report book 2 days ago while preparing my own testimonial, and saw the great comments i had for english in the past, and i don't believe it just slipped like that. No. It did not. Did not. Did not. Neither was my 78 for RE last yr a fluke. Just that we have different examiner's, thats all. And when u get English teachers to grade ur oral, gd luck.

Anyway i felt like a genius/fool today, and Brian could attest to that. I had a whole pages full of Ts and Fs (T-True, F-False) on my philo ws, all to prove whether a few lines of argument is valid/invalid. On one hand, its great to be able to proof these stuff mathematically. Anyone who had trouble convincing others of one's strongly believed, rigourously supported viewpoint, 'd concur with me. But on the other hand, its such a chore =/

Oh and i passed my phonemic transcription test. Thx hz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home