Friday, May 26, 2006

FOCUS

yeah man, thats the keyword. FOCUS.

Had weiqi after sch again. oh wait lemme talk abit about sch. Today we had this "Personal Grooming". I was like, kinda late right? they taught waxing hair, which this year i had to pester Ianny for all his info and now he says "we're losing you(me) to a poser" haha means i'm doing it better than him! yayness man.

Oh ya recess time played soccer with Hongjie and the 4G guys, with plenty from 2C. oh my i miss the old days man. Oh which reminds me, hongjie we haven't went for bball training for quite awhile. quite.

Anyway back to weiqi, philip gave his assessment and i think its true, i'm hardly in tournament condition now, though my basics aint bad. My games are mostly the same story, big lead out of the opening, then BLAM!!! blunder.

Anyway lets focus on the positives. So here's he's prescription:

SI HUO TI!!! what else hahahaha. So i can rebuild my focus. yeah i totally agree. its not just weiqi, many subjects, i can't really focus. maybe its the lack of sleep, which i 'll correct anyway in the hols. My parents wanna go korea for 5 day tour but nah, i'm gonna be home alone, cuz my time is more precious. Next wk will be like 1.5hours of sihuo, games,another 1.5hour of sihuo DAILY. Yay i'll be whipped into shape.

So yes thats my priority for weeek 1. Of cuz i'll put time into studies, talking to phillip abt universities and all, really, i shouldn't be scoring so low grades, or else in the future i'll regret it.

So ok! thats the plan. just see it through man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home