Saturday, May 06, 2006

Somewhere in between

Ouch. My whole body is aching. Could be the trip to the rally and all, or maybe just overworked at my gym session. And oh yeah, i brought the Newpaper to the rally to put on the grass and thought i was really smart. But geez. they TORE! And the silly black ant actually crawled into my pants and BIT ME. Should have wore long pants instead. haha but kind compassionate me spared its life. ~kindness~

The early speeches were meant to be stirring i suppose, but logically speaking nah, errors galore. Like when i was translating the dialect/chinese speeches for satt and ravi(who dumped zijian for me :P hail my chineseeee) it sounded very very good, but then during pauses in the speech where i spend a moment to consider what i mechanically translated, they didn't seem to make much logical sense. Geez, is this libel? Nah Ravi actually bothered to take down notes along with Ben ong, so i can refer to what they wrote down i point out the mistakes one by one if they do take me to court, ha.

Oh yeah, i've learnt, if i go rally next time, go with satt and ravi, then tamil and malay you'll also get translation. but a pity lah, none of us the dialect really that good, i can only pick up phrases here and there.

I think after gomez speech things start to pick up. Lang and Walter started to look less sleepy. And of cuz by the time sylvia lim came to speech it was good. But mr low is fantastic. "mm si wa mai da diou jiu wher, wa da diou jiu e nang da wai bo tak cek" (not i don't want to speech in teochew, i speak in teochew they say i never study). LOL! I was bowed over! cuz my grandma used to speak to me in teochew. But logically speaking, the words of these 3 speakers made more sense as well.

Some guys actually came in sch u. lol. Lucky not all 10 of us (me satt ravi ben prem walter lang kennedy BP Junwei zijian) came in sch u lor, or we'll really look so PAP.

Aiyah. the smokers were irritating , we were waving the flag so energetically not so much as a sign of support, but the fan the poisonous gas away. Yucks. So many policemen there, why never stop the smoker. I thought no smoking allowed in stadiums? And at the end when ppl starting chanting "Bo zheng hu" (no governement) i was freaked out, like what? they wanna start riot ah? But Walter was still cool enough to wave around like he's Mr. Low and say "Vote for WP (Walter's Party)". Geez. omigod if theres like grc kind of thing for prefectorial board i really oughta force my way into one helmed by walter. confirm in!

Oh the crowd's really HUGE. Sea of ppl man. gosh. If the S-league attendance is anywhere near half of it, i think they'd consider it an achievement. i mean, the whole place is filled up, and ppl can't get in. oh my.

i think Low is the best speaker of the night. Lim was good, but i think Low is just unique. Walter prefers Lim though, but then Zijian agrees with me about Low. So we win 2-1, yay, barcelona 2, Arsenal 1. =p

We saw Brian afterwards, who was supposed to go to the hougang PAP one. And then he actually came over lor. The hougang one must be so interesting =_=""""

Oh yeah. the lift upgrading issue gave me an idea:

To Zijian/ravi/prasatt (whoever else who wants the pictures i took): come get from my blog!! never visit my blog i withhold the pictures! hahaha. Lol, so shameless. dunno like who hor. hahaha!
^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgggg my mosquito bites are GRO-WING.Hello mangoes hello mangoes!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home