Monday, May 01, 2006

no, maybe not THAT bad

Geez.
My previous entry seemed so dark. ewww.pfft. not nice.
NO! won't be that bad.
This is just a patch of darkness,
I'll ride out the storm!
And it'll be a bright day again.
Pass or fail, after exam its still holidays =)
yay.
Maybe its the sad movie songs that i've been listening to. recently there's this compilation of tracks of movie theme songs, and those from 倩女幽魂 were so saddening, particularly the one played when xiao qian and the guy were together in the room, fearful of the rising sun as the sunlight will make her vanish.... its really really touching. I'm not sure if the song alone is that touching, but once u've heard it along with the scene and have a passionate heart, then you'll feel as i did. Sobx.
Its a very sad song,but i won't stop hearing, cause its a good song.
Besides, i'll ride out this storm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, emo songs are SO influential i should like go do some project on it. Aw shit & I`m listening to this really emo band, Hawthorne Heights & everything`s just making me think about last year.I might start slitting my wrists & like wearing thick eyeliner because I am turning so emo!Or maybe not.lol.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home