Wednesday, May 03, 2006

<缓慢〉

等得太久不想继续
也不想结束
分开时我走出
最遥远的旅途
最缓慢的脚步
I've always loved this song, originally sang by someone else, but the version i heard if from Shino Lin. Maybe i'd upload it here once iyyy has the time to teach me how to.
Have you ever liked a song so much, and then one day the lyrics actually applies to You? Doesn't have to literally, of course. But yeah. Its a strange feeling.
Monday night was a strange night. The song sounded particularly good, particularly touching. Maybe its because a chapter was closed... Sigh. Not that i wanted to, but... In life, we must always move on.Chapter 1 can be really well written, but if there's no inspiration to write a chapter 2 befitting of the entire story's high standard.. then leave it at Chapter 1. Oh yes and english paper wasn't particularly good. That friend of my recommended me some really good books, Angela's Ash and all, which i've found nice but only had the time to read sparingly. After CTs i'm so gonna read them, the fren's last present to me, in a sense.
And maybe if i gather enough inspiration, then a 'chapter 2' is possible. 随缘。
Nah monday wasn't that dark. I heard a very encouraging story on 933FM's Music Diary. Its beautiful, especially with Ling Zhi's voice. And then there was another story in her 说说而已segment which was both funny and inspiring. I'd like to reproduce the story, but it'll take a whole lot of typing chinese, which isn't particularly convenient. But the main message was:
"积极的人像太阳,去到哪里哪里亮;消极的人像月亮,初一十五不一样! "
Yeah! Gonna stay positive, which will really help cuz things arent going well.
My papers today were terrible. I've always maintained that i'll not discuss papers since i don't want to worry abt whats done, but then i guess giving general comments is ok, since i already have a sense of how i fared. I don't want to regress to last year, failing CT1 and getting down the failure spiral. Lets hope it ain't that bad, and i'll pick up the pieces and aim for A1 overall... that basically means extremely high results for SA2, but then, as long as it's mathematically possible, then it IS possible.
Although i do feel that i need a break. Just had physics tuition... Haiz. Really, the electricity chapter was too rushed. I caught no ball and had to struggle just now. I'm not even sure if i'll pass. I've been saying stuff to myself, must study myself and not rely on teachers etc... but then its not easy to carry out. Probably it'll do me good if i really screw up these tests, and if from there on i get motivated enough to study myself then it'll be a net benefit.
Can spend the week after common tests relaxing first. There's soccer tourney, i doubt i'll get to play but i'd still go down and support the guys. And next fri is public holiday, meaning i lose yet another session of weiqi with the chess club guys =( Since i've already gave up the school trip to Beijing in order to take part in my last Qiuping, i better make this a good swansong. Gotta call the guys up, we don't want to slip up and not even be able to maintain 2nd. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh but last night I was sad okay. like real sad. it`s so disturbing I really really want to be a horse but the chances are only around 3% dang,my friends comforted me I guess being a horse ain`t that great.No wait Pam didn`t comfort me she told me to jump off a cliff,must`ve been revenge for leaving her out on the pon session.&this guy was all 'You get humped by people,and you stink' when I told him about my desperate need to turn into a pony.hmph.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home