Saturday, April 29, 2006

and, another day

what a fast day zooms by. geez, nothing's done.
woke at 12 today. Some time ago, it'd have been a 'as usual'. but since i've revamped my lifestyle (or at at least trying to), i've came to look at all these late nights as fool's gold, wasting my time the next day. oh but well, should cut some slack during friday nights.

but hey, it didn't help to destress myself. I still feel tense today. supposed to be a go gym in morn, physics the rest of the day schedule, but i missed gym and could hardly bring myself to study. ugh.

What to do?

Actually, it brings to mind a scene that stuck in my mind for a long time, and played a part in me wanting to revamp my lifestyle. wonder if anyone watched the doctor show screen on channel u somewhere towards the end of last year:

The depressed senior doctor went to a pub ran by his MedSchoolDropout-Turned-BarOwner Mistress. So he there, grousing grousing, and then, he said: "Ugh, lets not talk about it(the problems). Lets drink."

To which his mistress replied "thats the act of a 2nd rate man."
"Lets spend the night at your house, then"
"that's a 3rd rate man"
"then what should i do?"
"Go home, take a shower, and have a good night's sleep."

Which makes sense.
so.
tata~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait. how come i don`t get it?! heh.

i am so nice, commenting here(:

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home