Monday, May 01, 2006

Reconsider, rethink

Its not been a good long wkn.

Maybe in the long run its good. Cuz it set me thinking.

In a number of fields. Lets start with Chinese tuition. Its group tuition, and then theres this point system for each group to win points. Anyway, i of course went ahead and be as enthu as possible, since the teacher was actually reviewing a zuo wen i did on. And then some smart ppl will comment, so 功利, like , want points, eager to win. Which IS true. Cuz i do want to win. I mean, a game is no longer fun when ppl don't try to win it! But the greater concern i thought about though, is

1) Why don't i bring this enthusiasm to my home?

Its like, when i'm home i can hardly study. Which reminds me of the need to go gym, cuz i realised, on gym days i stick to my schedule alot better. Could be just psychological effect, but really, it helps. Or maybe i can only be so enthu with ppl around. Oh wells. I need to start earlier for the next CTs, just as i tell myself after each CT. But then now, its LAST CHANCE. So i better grab it. Oh yeah, i've set pretty high targets for myself this ct, as IAG taught me. Just that i didn't follow what they taught, that is, start like at least 1 month ahead :( So well next time i'll target earlier and constantly remind myself of it, and then perhaps i really will improve!

2) Socially, am i that bad?

I'm not slow, not that it took me until now to realise i don't really interact much with the ppl there save for my groupmates (who happen to be from ri as well). Just that when other sad stuff come, it all floods. When it rains, it pours.
There's proof.
Like when Li Han, after reshuffling, set besides me, gave me a funny look. EH! ITS HER HONOUR OK!
And then when the rest of the class goof around when writing in class i'd scold them.
I think its an attitude thingy. MIne's different from them, i go there to study so thats high priority, whereas they have more leeway for tomfoolery.
Maybe next time i should go earlier and chit chat first. No man is an island, after all. But then lesson time i'll still go for mine points, writing time i'd still want silence. YAY.

And after reading walter's email to 3h class, haiz. ALso set me thinking. oh wells, my entries are always so long i don't suppose many would read, but then again i don't want it to be so long that I myself won't read. So yeah, another day for that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Floo-ble flooby flooble's the love!

not commenting.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. like you can`t be TOO serious in your work. like take me for example, I`ve planned my makeover list so I`ll be wow whoah when I grow old.And I`ll be rich too I've been mugging then I`ll do well & get my ass in Harvard & then I`ll be featured on Legally Blonde 3 or something how cool.And my friend said I could marry him once he turned Bill Gates rich so I`ll be richer yaye(:

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home