Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Still ill

sleep sleep sleep. And then go for haircut, buy bag & specs, and then its sleep sleep sleep again. ohmy.

Rightfully there shouldn't be much to blog about, except that ALL MY EMOTICONS DISAPPEARED!!! Ugh. No idea why, but nvm lah, slowly build up again.

Hz told me about my english and chem marks. Both are bad. Very bad actually, but whatever lah. I'm more concerned about my cousin. He's only p1, and he's got like so many problems. I don't know how to put it through, but then like, merely passing all your subjects at p1 can hardly be considered a good sign. Had a long talk with my mom about him, shes worried about her sis losing control and all. Sigh. Divorced parents is fine, but not when the one in custody is too high-strung. ugh.

Anyway on the flip side i feel more matured. like i discuss the problem and look back at my short 15 soon to be 16 years and i must have grown, even if its just a tweeny weeny bit. Ok then, take this little positive bit and go to sleep. again. nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home