Friday, May 19, 2006

Back to Go

okie 4 more sch days to holiday!!!yaye. ok i'm feeling pretty good now, had weiqi for most of today. ytd had lesson from 3 to 8 lol first watch tingyu's lesson then my turn. Wah 1 impt conclusion: my sihuo very weak, which is what i'm practising now although only till question 28 lol. Today training also do sihuo, i think its a rather good way to train. Its FUN!! oh my. startling discovery. Like. The Joy of Life-and-Death Problems (a la 'The Joy Of Mathematics'). Yaye. okie dookie for the uninitiated doing these calculating problems is one of the basics of weiqi, which is also the missing link amongst my arsenal of skills, of which the best is the opening. So i often take the lead, and pray that i don't squander it at the end ^^. Oh yiheng is making good progress with his sihuo as well, oh my i think its good, pushes me to improve myself, so during training time i can get to the answers faster. Those pesky 2 stars question, some i can't handle!haha maybe this 1-day training did me some good, finally won xudong today, haven't done that in a loooong while o.O

oh yeah if i end my post here ppl like dawnie won't be able to comment. oh wait she hasn't been doing that, tsky tsky. and ppl like ian won't be able to reply on his blog (ya... rite. just trying to advertise his blog to me lah. Ok but i'll be kind. PEEPS!!! IAN YAP HAS RESTARTED HIS BLOGGING !!!HAIL THE MR. NEARLY-4.0-FOR-ENGLISH!!!!!)

Chinese has sooooo much hw. and monday is like 1 day holi lor. and i gotta go get my top part of retainers back. i actually somehow managed to snap its wire. o.O then wanted to see skin doc as well. oh geez, lucky mr tutor is helping me catch up my maths tmrw and help with performance task. Then can go open house in peace. yaye.

Can't quite attract many weiqi bright sparks tmrw,since its the p6s Shoutan tmrw. hey but i'm glad so many ppl willing to come tmrw when i said it wasn't compulsory lol. props to peepz like jiwei and junyu yaye. So i'm glad lah. oh ya but shoutan! ugh i've never played in primary sch inter sch tourney before so wanted go look see.... but nvm lah. next yr then go lor... Alison say will lay red carpet for me leh...(or at least, i made her say she'll :) )

OK! i think by sun i can go back gym, my throat is nearly 100%. Alison was like asking, are u good in sports? thx to my napfa yay i feel good about my atheletic side, but must upkeep lah, otherwise next time go gym chinks will pwn me... not like he didn't last time, but not sure how much my own training helped me to catch up. we'll see.

ookie dookie. Time to sleep, get 'nuff rest and i'll be fine. yaye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home