Saturday, June 30, 2007

A bagfull of problems

My flossed teeth's killing me. Ok, its not that bad now, but it was 15min ago. I'm coughing, and with the season just a week away, thats bad, bad news. And my sem. 1 Pride and Prejudice journal's still uncompleted. 11chapters! And my control of my life, not there. Oh, and my room's still unpacked.

These 2 days have been mighty fine. Went vivo to watch Zodiac at cineme europa with ben hx and zijian, then chenz came and we had dinner and played Air hockey, pool, table soccer and some boxing thing at adidas.

Then i came back, chat, and got so caught up reading abt zodiac that when i slept, the clock showed 2.40 AM.

No wonder i'm coughing.

Nights with trouble getting to sleep is the norm for cts, but ireally gotta shake it off now.

Today was fun. After some time out, weiqi and even its sihuotis are enjoyable again. Had a haircut, and watched Transformers with chuah and his fren +cousin. Gee. I was rather suprised when my watch show 9pm by the end of it. It felt as if the day had only just begun.

So, what's next?

I need a plan of cuz. I've been saying i'd do it for a LONG time, but i really gotta work on my "The Way Forward". Yeah i'm weird, but such stuff is really neccessary for me to get cracking.

Tmrw's start of weiqi league, and if i feel fine(no cough), 'd be hitting the gym in the morn(and test my Concise Workout) and take my DS and WS, and league's till 6 so thats evening gone as well... but hey, no pushing work back! here's the deal : either pack my room tmrw, or complete at least 3 chapters of journal.

And i just found a poem of mine in my thumbdrive. dated 10th feb last year. i wonder what inspired it. omg its not bad, OK better than anything i've written this year at least. ok i'll go search my blog to see if i can find what inspired it. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home