Thursday, July 12, 2007

Do you call that selfish?

I kinda feel i'm being a such a bitch thinking only abt myself after we lost this crucial game today, kinda reminds me of Lady Catherine De bourgh (from Pride and Prejudice) having 'I' 'I' and more 'I's in merely one paragraph which we went through today.

Ok, so gold's no longer in our hands, but i think we played pretty well today, and had put ourselves in a position to win a team that's really good themselves.

But like i said my thoughts have been filled with stuff abt myself so yeah it needs an outlet, doesnt it?

Its been pretty darn sian sitting on the bench when your team's winning, and it plain sucks to be there when ur losing, cuz u really want ur team to win, but u can't do nothing on the bench. But of cuz, its up to me to stake my claim on a position in the rotation. Players pretty much pick themselves with their own performances, and i'm absolutely thrilled that Monday will be my chance. Its in my hands now, i'm gonna plan my work such that ican afford to train plenty over the next 3 days. And i shall psyche myself up and go to bed dreaming of scoring goals, and preparing moves (dont get stuck in the middle no more!).

alright yeah and no, being benched is NOT ok just cuz i'm j1, i'm a player, i'm here to play. I think any self-respecting player wont turn up merely to make up the numbers.

I will play, and shine. Now, get down to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home