Monday, December 11, 2006

break go break go

I'm hearing 'Break Go' by DA PUMP again. Was a track played during the 'My MVP Valentine' Series, i got the cd and now i'm still hearing it. Some songs nvr lose their flavour.

been troubled the past few days with broken sleep, having to go to the toilet a couple of times, which really worries me. Ah so i digged up the ST 'Mind your Body' series and read up, and the advice is, not caffeine in the evening and no water 2hours before sleep. Sure hope it works.

My weiqi 's getting lil frustrating, losing games to all those jisuan stuff. Guess i really better brush up on it, or else my game cannot progress. ugh.

Today's 6X400 was really slack, clocked 1:40 on my first run and it pretty much set the pace for everything else. I wanted to say, oh, the floor's wet, but hey, NO EXCUSES

My back ached pretty soon after trying to dribble with floorball. Tmrw gym must do endurance with back.

Aiyoh. My blog's getting monotonous. Signs of lifelessness. Or maybe, that just means i'm sticking to a routine.

Oh last reminder no more chocs please!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help eating them heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home