Saturday, December 02, 2006

aiyer

No mood to write!

Ok i can't quite rmbr the week past.

ok wed thx fiq for the chips, though i won't risk putting on extra calories for 'em lol. I understand when ur late lah, as long as u inform me its fine.

ytd went to swim, then went for lesson. at night had fun seeing phillip make jingna's acct 6d for me to play. its 5d now, after losing just 1 game (not by me, phil decided to drop 1 more). Gee. Why drop sooo fast! Shane and i were laughing our ass off though, really funny seeing ppl wonder why an 8d? resigns when he's killing a grp lol. And one guy asked me abt my crown beside my nick then the convo somehow moved to jingna whee she's like a mini celeb there eh i'll have fun using her acct :P

Today collected testi, run then gym then weiqi from 2-8. then been chatting online since 10. I'm bushed. Ok nitey ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home