Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weary

I think i won't have problems going to bed tonight. Just tired.

Glad i won my previous game. By 0.5 pt. Felt i was behind by midgame, must have caught up in the endgame. I've been participant to this type of turnarounds many times before, thankfully this time i'm on the right side of it :)

Today's 2.4 run didn't go will. Was at 9:33 with 1.5half rounds left, and totally gassed. i dunno whats wrong. Perhaps the hot weather. Couldn't be the sleep, since i slept plenty last nite, though i had trouble getting to sleep, but i set aside 10hours for it so it had to be enough.

The workout was better. Oh i so must correct my form on the deadlift. Oh gee and its hands outside the legs, not the other way round! bleh.

I'm gonna run 2.4 more often now. That means, everyday without swimming, since i can't run 2.4, then go swim 50laps. Can die sia.

Oh, and let me remain chocolate-free. its the end of wk2 of the holiday, and the progress hasn't been really visible, possibly cuz i rested the last 2 days away. Alright, no pt crying over spilt milk.

Oh yeah. Great Expectations has been a mighty fine read. A joy.

I forsee something good. I won't have trouble sleeping tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home